ATTENTION ALL CLASSMATES
We are fast approaching the reunion date of September 14th, 2019. celebrating the 55th class reunion for the class of 1964. Mark your calendar now and plan to be in Sunnyside at Snipes Mountain Brewery. With only weeks to go, response has been less than expected, both for the proposed luncheon on the 13th as well as the reunion on the 14th.
Please get your completed file to Alice as we need to provide Snipes with an accurate number of who will attend.
The no host lunch will be held at Jade's, 2258 Wine country Rd, Prosser WA. We can gather at 11 AM with lunch aroound noon and visit until 2 PM. In addition, there are many shops and wineries that you can visit after lunch.
There is limited space available for the luncheon, so if you would like to attend, please contact Gloria Schwarz Weinbender at email@example.com.
It is apparent that many people have moved or relocted since the reunion in 2015 since many of the current invites for 2019 are being returned. Please update your address on the website or just email Joyce Wycoff at firstname.lastname@example.org.
See you in Septemeber.
Everyone can still enter or edit their information on the website. To edit your profile follow these steps:
1) Find your picture among the list of classmates and click on "Is this you? Fill in your profile here" that appears to the right of your name.
2) Enter a user name and password which will be required to edit your profile in the future.
3) Edit or add information into your profile. In the "comments" section, please give a brief update as to what you have done since 1964, (schooling, job, hobbies, etc.)
4) Upload Now Photos to compliment the "then" photo. Click on "browse" button and find the image you would like to use on your computer.
5) Click on the submit button to save the changes.
Note that your profile will temporarily be removed from the website after your first edit, however, it will re-appear shortly.
If you wish to edit your profile or add to remarks you will need to follow the same instructions although you will be asked to enter the username and password you created. If you forget your username and /or password, click on the "I forgot" and it will be sent to the email address listed in the profile. If your email changes or you didn't enter an email address you will need to use the "contact us" page to ask the administrator to add or edit the address in your profile.