September 14th, 2019 is the date for the class of 1964 to hold its 55th reunion. Mark your calendar now and plan to be in Sunnyside at Snipes Mountain Brewery. More details to follow in the months to come.
Everyone can still enter or edit their information on the website. To edit your profile follow these steps:
1) Find your picture among the list of classmates and click on "Is this you? Fill in your profile here" that appears to the right of your name.
2) Enter a user name and password which will be required to edit your profile in the future.
3) Edit or add information into your profile. In the "comments" section, please give a brief update as to what you have done since 1964, (schooling, job, hobbies, etc.)
4) Upload Now Photos to compliment the "then" photo. Click on "browse" button and find the image you would like to use on your computer.
5) Click on the submit button to save the changes.
Note that your profile will temporarily be removed from the website after your first edit, however, it will re-appear shortly.
If you wish to edit your profile or add to remarks you will need to follow the same instructions although you will be asked to enter the username and password you created. If you forget your username and /or password, click on the "I forgot" and it will be sent to the email address listed in the profile. If your email changes or you didn't enter an email address you will need to use the "contact us" page to ask the administrator to add or edit the address in your profile.