The reunion was without a doubt a great success. It would not have been possible without the great efforts of those that took the time to plan everything. Special thanks to Alice Hernandez (Aguirre) who spent most of the evening Saturday nite checking people into the event and making sure the finances were correct and to Harry and Laura Burns for offering thier home for the Friday night activities.
A special thanks to those classmates that had to travel from out of state. The effort made by those individuals really helped give the weekend a special feel.
The total number attended from the class numbered around 80. We have about the same number who have responded to the website and filled in their profile. But, we have numerous classmates that have not respondent and we need everyone to try to locate those "missing" individuals and get them signed up.
Everyone can still enter or edit their information on the website.
We will try to collect as much information from everyone as to their current status. This information can be entered and displayed next to your class picture. To edit your profile follow these steps:
1) Find your picture among the list of classmates and click on "Is this you? Fill in your profile here" that appears to the right of your name.
2) Enter a user name and password which will be required to edit your profile in the future.
3) Edit or add information into your profile. In the "comments" section, please give a brief update as to what you have done since 1964, (schooling, job, hobbies, etc.)
4) Upload Now Photos to compliment the "then" photo. Click on "browse" button and find the image you would like to use on your computer.
5) Click on the submit button to save the changes.
Note that your profile will temporarily be removed from the website after your first edit, however, it will re-appear shortly.
If you wish to edit your profile or add to remarks you will need to follow the same instructions although you will be asked to enter the username and password you created. If you forget your username and /or password, click on the "I forgot" and it will be sent to the email address listed in the profile. If your email changes or you didn't enter an email address you will need to use the "contact us" page to ask the administrator to add or edit the address in your profile.